We envision a future where irrespective of farm size, farmers can sell their commodities directly to the global market by bypassing traders.
We developed our core principles and values after studying the work habits of K D Sooriyaarachchi, a 91-year-old farmer from Yakkalamulla, Sri Lanka. We learned how his good work habits, values, and principles helped him to be patient in hard times, build credibility among his peers, and embrace a simple lifestyle to accommodate any life situation.
At Ant Commodity, we cherish our values and strive to apply them in everything we do.
- Truthfulness: Being truthful is at the core of everything we do at Ant Commodity. It’s who we are, and no matter how difficult the situation, we will not compromise this value.
- Hard Work: We work hard. Farmers, and their families, and global buyers rely on our work. We strive to work hard to bring prosperity to all our partners.
- Humble Service: We respect, listen and learn from everyone. We strive to work alongside farmers and buyers with respect and humility.
- Responsibility: We take full responsibility for our actions. When we make a mistake, we work on a plan to correct it to ensure we don’t repeat the same mistake.
- Prosperity: We envision bringing prosperity to all farmers by building a platform in which farmers can directly sell their commodities to the global market by bypassing traders.